Leather Briefcase









I actually put this bag on my Pinterest board "Personal Shopping" which I actually created for the sole purpose of Christmas. It actually helps others to shop for you more easily and I have also encouraged others to create their own boards for me to shop for them. I also created an Amazon Wish List which I update regularly. This is also what I directed my friends and family when they asked what I wanted for my birthday/Christmas. I've also inspired some of my besties to create their own, since I had such great success from my SO for my birthday (ex. The Hobbit).

Lastly I wanted to direct you to the shoes that I am wearing in today's post. I found these shoes in the Dillard's outlet mall in the North Shore Square mall. They are Steve Madden's, probably last season, which were an additional 50% off! I love a good deal! Especially on extremely nice footwear that should last for many seasons to come!

Comments

Popular Posts