2016 Used Products: Part 1


One of my goals for 2016 was to finish as many products as possible and only buy the necessities. 

Today I'm going to do something a bit different. I am going to share with you my used products of 2016 in a two part series. I wanted to give you a bit on insight into what products I use on a regular basis as well as which products I have completed. For some, such as chapstick, aren't finished within a timely manor so it is a celebration with it is finally complete. For others, like body wash, I use much more frequently. 

You can see that most of the products are drugstore and those that aren't, are samples. I am always trying out new products by box subscriptions and purchasing sampler kits. Honestly, there are always new products being released so using high end samples is a great way for me find out if the product is really worth it or not. 









Yes To Tomatoes Clear Acne Skin Roller Ball Spot Stick (seems to be no longer available in stores)










Comments

Popular Posts