Current Masks



Although face masks are very trendy right now, I have always been a fan. I remember the first face mask I used as a preteen was a peel off (not my favorite!) and I would always use it on the weekends to clean out my pores after wearing stage makeup. My favorite masks these days are multi-purpose. The Freeman masks are awesome and such a steal! My goal is usually to do a face mask every other night. I also really love Biore strips for occasional use.

So far, I have used the Laneige water sleeping mask about 3 times and it wasn't what I expected. I usually wake up and it has completely dried on my face and I would prefer to wake with evidence of the product. But this again goes back to my doctrine of trying out samples before a full commitment to a full-sized product that I would most likely never finish.

What are some of your favorite masks?

Comments

Popular Posts