Too Faced Cat Eyes


Before getting a product I love to research it and look at swatches and see how the products apply. So today, I decided to create such a post with the Too Faced Cat Eyes Palette.

Firstly, there is a lot of product that actually gets kicked up when applying. This is okay though because they are quite pigmented. The swatches that I created on my arm are actually using the brush and not fingertip swatches so you can have a better idea of how the shadows will actually apply. I was disappointed that the last row of darker shades all contained micro-glitter. In the makeup look that I am sharing today, I used leopard as a liner and much of the shimmer cannot be seen so that was nice. 

Would I recommend buying this palette? Eh. I'm still not 100% sold on it but I am still willing to give it a shot.

Comments

Popular Posts