Growing Long Hair


This is my natural hair texture in all it's glory. As I've mentioned before, I like to keep my hair long and strong by avoiding the use of heat. I only straighten or curl my hair maybe 3 times a month and that is typically for a special event. Also, I only wash my hair about once or twice a week, concentrating mainly on the roots.

I was sent this Not Your Mother's Way To Grow® Leave-In Conditioner by Influenster to test out on my extra long locks. So usually I use a leave in conditioner on still damp hair and concentrate it mainly on the ends. Another trick I like to do is to refresh my hair at night when I'm going to bed by spraying the ends, combing it out, and then creating a loose braid. 

What are some of your tips and tricks to maintaining healthy long hair?

Comments

Popular Posts