Endless Summer VoxBox


Currently I'm trying out the Influenster Endless Summer VoxBox. I'm actually already so excited about this campaign. So far I have already tried out the Seche Nails color and topcoat. It's probably the best at-home-manicure I've ever given myself; so smooth and shiny. The only downside so far is that the tips of my nails wore off pretty quickly, but I only applied one coat. I plan on painting my nails again this week and I will post pictures on Insta!.

Also I was skeptical of the Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara and Max Factor Masterpiece High Precision Liquid Eyeliner because I am typically allergic to most drugstore brand eye products. But even after about a week of wear, I haven't had the typical itchy eyes!

I got these products to test out and to give my own opinions. If you're interested in this kind of program, sign up for Influenster

Comments

Popular Posts