Lavender Easter







Lately I have been loving adding a pop of color to my eyes. Since I have green eyes, naturally I will use purple to enhance them. But, because my eyes are small, I have to be very careful about how I decide to dress them.

I like to use the number 4 color in the Covergirl pallet as a transition shade, then number 2 all over the lid, and finally numbeer 1 as a highlight in my tear duct. I've also changed the way I've been applying mascara and eyeliner. First I add a generous coat of the Yves Saint Laurent MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS* to my lashes (which is fantastic btw, no need to curl your lashes!!) then I add eyeliner only to the outer third of my lashes. This combination helps my lashes look fuller, opens my eyes, and makes my eyes look bigger!

*I received the product complimentary to test and/or review from Influenster.

Comments

Popular Posts