Easter Update








I hope everyone had a great Easter yesterday! I had so much fun getting to spend time with my parents at home (and my parents' fur babies). I just wanted to share a few photos from yesterday including my outfit, hair (actually fixed), makeup, the fur babies, and a few gifts that I received.  

I have been kinda down lately and I think it was because I was home sick. I am now ready to take on the world. It is so refreshing to know that we aren't just living this life alone. 

HE IS RISEN. 

Have a great Easter Money!

Comments

  1. I know the feeling, especially when you are sick because you aren't really doing what you do best--and that is connecting with people! I hope you are feeling better! Your photo of you and your puppies is quite adorable!!!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts