Spring Break Makeup






For my two looks from Friday and Saturday, I used the same makeup. I think it is very important to stay on the minimal side while still looking girly and being protected from the sun.

After moisturizing, I am loving the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Moisture Blur Instant Skin Smoother Moisturizer as a primer (my face has been so dry this winter so I need all the moister I can get). Then I will go straight into concealer under my eyes with Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer and then cover my whole face with the Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation (my new favorite powder foundation that has SPF). Instead of a full contour, I just use this blush and bronzer duo and finish off with a highlight.

I finish off with the Rimmel quad, tight lining, and lining the outside half of my eyelid. I use the two different mascaras for my top and bottom lashes. I'm absolutely loving the combination of the Nivea stick and Clinique lipstick.

Comments

Popular Posts