Winter Hair Care




As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have limited the amount of heat that I actually use on my hair. First things first, I have dandruff (which is very active in the winter). I actually prefer to use the CVS brand shampoo. I use about a quarter size of product and massage it directly into my scalp. I let the rest of the product wash over my hair but never truely "wash" the rest of my hair.

I use the whole line from Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo, For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair. In the winter I usually give up the shampoo for the dandruff shampoo. When my hair is still wet, I will apply a dime size of the Moroccan oil to my ends and then another dime size directly to the back of my hair (the frizziest part of my hair). Doing this every time I was my hair has completely changed it to be more manageable, healthy appearance, and so shiny!

Comments

Popular Posts