Hobo Scarf DIY

Follow my blog with Bloglovin






Have y'all seen this scarf that Emily Gemma wore on The Sweetest Thing back in December? As soon as I saw it, I was immediately trying to figure out how I could recreate this $48 scarf. One of my knitting bffs suggested using 2 different sized knitting needles.

I only used two skeins of pansy colored yarn with US size 10 and US size 13 needles. To create the variegated pattern, I knit 3 rows using the 10 needles in a 1x1 rib then 2 rows using the 13 needles in a 1x1 rib. I did this until the scarf was 7 feet long (below is a simple template). I haven't decided if I want to add fringe later or not. 

I am really proud of this oversized hobo scarf. It is so fluffy and comfy!





Comments

  1. love this look! you should switch comments to disqus at disqus.com so your commenters get your replies :) do you have a bloglovin account??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts