Cable Knit Hat and Hair Update






If you've been keeping up with me on Instagram, you will see that I chopped off my hair during the Thanksgiving holiday. This was my third time donating my hair. As I told everyone, I was really waiting until graduation to cut it. But, seeing that my original graduation date was May 2016, I was already a few month late. I love long hair but it gets to a certain point that it was unmanageable. One of the best qualities of short hair is that it makes me look younger. And in case you didn't know, my goal in life is eternal youth (I'm kidding).

So, back to the hat, I have been wanting to try out new cable stitches for a while. This is a modified double cable. It actually reminds me of leaves. I think it will be great in a nice forest green for a man (without the pom pom).

Comments

Popular Posts